Cult Classic; Morphe 350m


I was lucky enough to grab one of the Morphe 350m palettes from Beauty Bay when they sneakily dropped them online. At £19.50 for an abundance of shadows with a variety of colours I was so excited to try it!




When using the shadows I noticed straight off the bat that there was no fallout or kick up of the product which was surprising, because on first impressions the shades looked bit chalky!
 The colours blended so nicely and allowed me to create a variety of eye looks, I really enjoyed using this palette and can see myself using this palette on a daily basis!

The real standouts for me are the red and orange tones, they are super beautiful and are really great for creating amazing eye looks.

I would highly recommend this palette if you can get your hands on it, because in all honesty £19.50 for a palette of this quality is an amazing price.




No comments