MUJI Storage: A Little Look Into My Desktop Storage

   
"To me, beauty and makeup and color is like the finishing touch on everything." Marc Jacobs
                                                              

I decided to do a post showing how I store some of my make up. Before purchasing my storage I watched a few youtube videos and looked at a few blogs and found it vastly helpful so thought I would show a fraction of mine.

Although I do have a dressing table I like to have a few of my favourite things onto of my dresser to make it easily accessible to me when I need to do a quick beauty look. Ive heard so many great things about MUJI and their products which have been recommended time and time again so I decided to take the plunge and purchase one! I got the 5 Drawer Acrylic Organiser which was £25 ( I will post a link to the website at the bottom of the page), I went for this one because I felt it had the right amount of space and height to fit in the products that I wanted to place inside it. I was surprised at how heavy it actually was and feel that this product will last a long time due to the thickness and weight it has ( which is always a bonus!).

  The length of the box was PERFECT to put my lipstick holders which I keep my MAC lipsticks in, which was perfect because I had been moving them around my dresser for ages trying to find the perfect place for them. 


In the top drawer I decided to place my most recent purchases so in here at the moment I have: Naked Basics 2, Nakes Basics 1, Charlotte Tilbury Quads in The Vintage Vamp & The Dolce Vita, The Grind House Sharpener by Urban Decay, Charlotte Tilbury Sharpener, Viva Glam Miley Cyrus, Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks in the shades: Love Liberty, So Marilyn & Velvet Underground, Charlotte Tilbury Eyeshadow Pencil in Amethyst and Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat



In the second drawer I decided to keep a few things that I couldn't find another place for them to go I have; 2 Mac Quads in various shades such as Coppering and Amber Lights, Naked Flushed Native, MAC Archie Collection Blush, Nars Laguna and Orgasim double pan and Benefit Boi-ing Concealer.





In the third drawer I keep my eyeshadow pots and sticks which I tend to grab on a daily basis I have; 2 Nars Eyeshadow pots, Maybelline colour tattoo pots in various shades such as On and On Bronze, 2 Topshop Grunge sticks in violet and green, 2 MAC Eyeshadows, 2 KIKO lipgloss pencils, Urban Decay Eyeliner pot, Rimmel Scandel-eyes pencil and an Urban Decay Eyeliner.



In the fourth and penultimate drawer I decided to keep a few Eyebrow products and most of my Eye Primers, Mascaras and Eyeliners, these are; Soap and Glory its Prime Time, Maybelline Lash Sensational, Loreal Manga Lashes, Urban Decay Pervasion Mascara and 2 Perversion Primers, Kat Von D Mascara, Mini They're Real by Benefit, Lime Crime Milk Eyeliner, Kat Von D eyeliner, 2 Benefit Push up Liners and Rimmel Brow This Way.


In the final drawer of my MUJI Box I have put some lip glosses and a few liquid lipsticks these are; Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks in Jeffree and BAUHAU5, MUA Liquid Lipsticks, Lime Crime Carousal Lipgloss in Present, 2 MAC Lipglosses, VIVA Glam Rihanna Lipgloss, 2 Soap and Glory Lipgloss Pencils, Rimmel Lipgloss Pencil and 2 Urban Decay Naked Lipglosses.


I haven't gone into too much detail about the products but in the next post I will be going through some of my makeup favourites which include products I've listed above. If you would like to see any watched of certain products or reviews on anything then just comment below! I will also link below the MUJI drawers which I purchased incase you wanted to get yourself one or have a browse at the other boxes they do! xoxo







No comments