Maybelline Colour Tattoo Review




The Maybelline Colour Tattoo pots are very popular and so they should be, with great colour payoff and an extensive range of colours they are a great makeup essential, and the best part at £4.00 a jar they are very affordable! Compared to that of the Nars alternative which I also purchased at £18.00 a jar, I feel these are vastly better, not only are the shades just utterly beautiful but the product size is vastly different and so is the price!



The Colour Tattoo pots come in so many shades and each one is just was beautiful as the next a  few shades I have acquired are 'On and On Bronze, 'Emerald Green', '24 Carat Gold' & 'Pomegranate Punk' just to name a few! The colour pay off is really intense and allows for a smooth application with great lasting power, mine have lasted all day on my eyelids without any reapplication and the colour is just as vivid as when I first applied it! Theres only one that I was disappointed with which is 'Tough as Taupe' I found this really difficult to apply, this is one of the shades from the leather effect range and to try and get it to give good coverage was very difficult, however this is the only one I have had a problem with.




I love these pots and feel that for the price especially they are a bargain and a makeup bag must, they are great if you are just starting out with make up and want to experiment or if your a make up veteran. I always find myself grabbing for these when packing to go away or just on an everyday occurrence, hopefully they come out with more colours soon as I'm running out of shades to buy! I can't reiterate how amazing these are but seriously try them if you get the chance, you won't regret it! xoxo






No comments