Pouting for Summer! My Top 5 Out There Lipsticks For This Summer!

As an avid lipstick fan the summer period is when I can really experiment with out there shades and combos which I wouldn't usually rock in the colder months! Heres  an overview of my top 5 out there lipsticks for the summer months!



1) KYLIE COSMETICS - MARY JO K

Kylie Jenner has done a super duper job in creating a liquid lipstick craze and I myself have been drawn in big time! Ive been lucky enough to get every shade I've wanted without having to stress! Mary Jo is a beautiful crimson colour and one I cannot keep off of my lips! This would be a perfect all day shade that can also transition to night time glam!! I mean just look at it!! The formula isn't too shabby either, it doesn't feel drying or heavy on the lips and doesn't really need reapplying which is a bonus, if you can manage to grab this a lip kit I would really opt for this one, you won't be disappointed  💁🏼 






2) JEFFREE STAR - DIRTY MONEY

SHOW ME THE MONEY! Do you get it? no? okay well its a film reference but never mind lets talk lipstick! This colour is EVERYTHING! This green liquid lipstick has become an addiction to me! paired with a subtle eye this bad boy does all the talking! I love Jeffree Stars line of lipsticks and this was one I wasn't too sure about but BOY WAS I WRONG! I hold my hands up I thought this one was not me.... how wrong I was! This colour gives me life and makes my lips look so full. The formula is seriously good and doesn't budge for a vast amount of time which I love because reapplying lipstick to me is a very boring job! If you haven't tried any of the JS range yet... stop right now and order some because you will not regret it!



3) URBAN DECAY - HEROINE

This beautiful bundle of blue goodness is one of my most recent purchases and something I've had my eye on since UD released their new line of lipsticks. Heroine is a royal blue with a comfort mate finish and oh boy is this beautiful! Just one glide on the lips coats them with a full colour and I have to say it added so much volume to my lips! Paired with a natural eye or even a pop of colour this is going to be not only my summer essential but an all time favourite!!



4) JEFFREE STAR - JAWBREAKER

I love me a Jeffree Star lip and this shade is one I've been trying to get ahold of for a while and one that has been out of stock for such a long time! I seem to be slightly obsessed with blue lipsticks recently and Jawbreaker is a beautiful bright blue shade, similar to that of Pool Boy by OCC. When I popped it on my lips it was as if the heavens parted, I fell hard instantly! Its not a shade for everyone  or everyday but if you have the confidence I would highly recommend it! This shade would be awesome for a pool party or festival!!





5) LIME CRIME -  PEACOCK

DON'T KILL ME I actually really like this lipstick and yes I know its by a company thats had bit of 'history' but I can't help but love this colour! Peacock is just beautiful! A colour I have yet to find a dupe for, a colour I cannot get enough of! One swipe of this bad boy and your lips will be calling out LOOK AT ME! The formula is pretty good but I do usually have to reapply throughout the day which is something to think about! This beautiful teal blue shade really adds a pop of colour to any look and is one I am deffo keeping close to me this summer!



1 comment

  1. i just follow your blog   nice work. Greetings from Greece. www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete